The Clark State Community College Athletic Department is supported financially in many ways. The athletic department receives support from donations and sponsorships to help offset the costs of maintaining athletic facilities and general operation expenses associated with each athletic programs. Fundraising and sponsorships are an integral part of the support needed to maintain high quality and competitive programs not in the Ohio Community College Athletic Conference (OCCAC) but nationally. Clark State Athletics' success has begun gaining momentum and attention with the hard work, talent and quality coaches and student-athletes we have around and in the program. We look to develop and prepare our student-athletes for the next chapter in their life. Our Athletic Department consists of five programs: Women's volleyball, basketball and softball and Men's basketball and baseball. To have our programs be competitive in our conference (OCCAC) and NJCAA Region XII, we have a pressing need for equipment, travel expenses, recruiting funds and scholarships. Your gift will make a difference in the lives of our student-athletes providing much-needed assistance. You may designate your gift to a specific athletic program or the Athletic Department. The two programs we currently have for our Athletic Department is the Banner Campaign, and our Baseball team has a Dugout Club. Please look through both links to see how you could give a gift.
BANNER CLUB SPONSORSHIP
- Showcasing your business through advertising banners are available at all athletic venues: Gym Fairfield Park - Baseball and the Softball Field
- Students, visitors and community members will see your advertisement all year long.
- Don't miss out on this great chance to show your support for Clark STate Athletics.
- You will also have your business logo on our athletic website and on our social media.
- Another avenue to advertise your business is in our game day program.
If you are interested in advertising or sponsorship, please contact Dan Callahan at 513.405.2207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your interest.
BASEBALL DUGOUT CLUB
- You, your family or your business may make a donation to our Dugout Club in support of their operating needs. Example of donations could include but are not limited to: Financial donation, specific purchase of baseballs, team equipment, uniforms, travel gear, scoreboard, facility renovations, etc.
If you are interested in donating, please contact Dan Callahan at 513.405.2207 or email email@example.com to discuss your interest.